Friday 26 July 2013

Ayurveda &/O Ashwsgandha anyone? - Health, Fitness, and Sports

I am researching safer, legal alternatives to the chemical drugs that doctors prefer to prescribe for anxiety/stress, etc.

I am in the process of modifying my physical activity and exercise. I am studying EFT(emotional freedom technique). and I have found some basic information on Ayurveda, and the herb Ashwsgandha. anyone used this? any success?

thank you.
_________________
Android and google calendar. now I never miss an appointment. If only they could help me to remember to change to appropriate attire. Its embarrassing on a subway to realize your pajama fly has unsnapped and your bunny slippers are missing an ear.

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt236247.html

diane sawyer Washington Election Results drudge report Presidential Election 2012 Incumbent politico Tammy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment