Tuesday 18 December 2012

A Random Encounter

For heit Du-tinocun ion o mey

For the Introduction of Me:

Hello to all that have been here longer than I have. My name is Storm with many nicknames. Most of them either are Nightmare, Nite, Ryas, True, or Syr.
I am a female role-player who has been doing this for 10 years, I am also a beginner (self-taught) for coding and the works of such. I've always been a writer and very imaginative since I was a tot, most of what I write is from experiences of study on subjects say of how the body reacts to certain poisons or my experiences with "Nightterrors". I am bi-polar in real life thanks to severe depression and paranoia insomnia.

I am a writer still, hoping to be an author, a horror story one or fantasy. I am also a fan of the supernatural, yes I'm nerdy enough to do investigations and yes I have expediences stuff. I will say... don't ever let a friend defile hollowed ground... you will pay.

Anyway-

I started rping I think at 10, sorry I may be nineteen but I suck at numbers at times, but I started on Neo Pets and after two years I was invited to a ProBoards site. From there I hopped around because the Admin left after me being there for about a few months as well as becoming a mod over night (not sure why but me and five others had the stat change before he left) with no powers to help the site. From there I helped some members from that site start new and became a full time Administrator as well as a coder for the site thanks to my part time Guilding on NP.

Pretty much after that I was a mod here and there.
Not saying I wanted to either. I was jut always helping too much hahaha. Honestly I hate being a moderator, it puts stress on me and it buggers my body system. I am a mod again tho only to help a friend who asked me to do the codes once in a while since I play with them on testing sites for a habit to learn.

I have two friends here, one I don't know her name on here the other is the one who referred me.

Rulke referred me, glad he did too - I needed a new site to rp on. Being caught on on replies is not my cake hahaha.

Oh I'm on a lot too, and I love making new friends. And I'm super nice too - I'll also fight for what I believe in.

And, that's all I have :)

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/-AjrQqzwCIs/viewtopic.php

Time Fun Voting Locations atlanta falcons voting hours election results Doug Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment