Thursday 8 November 2012

Tabby - Orange - Peyton - Large - Young - Male - Cat | Nashville ...

Tabby - Orange - Peyton - Large - Young - Male - Cat

My name is Peyton and like my hero Peyton Manning, I love to play ball. Okay, mine is a jingle ball, but a football is bigger than me, so that's too tough to play with! I may seem a little shy when we first meet, but I warm up quickly to kind words and gentle hands. You know what I really like? A quick hug and then a kiss on my head. I know, I'm a boy so I shouldn't like that, but it's really nice! I get along really well with other cats and kittens. I like having friends around. My wish: I'd like a forever home with a family who wants to love on me and with a sibling who wants to snuggle at night and play with me during the day. Can you grant my wish?

Adopting Your New Best Friend

FEES
* Adoption fees range from $45-$200 depending on species, breed and age. Special promotions happen throughout the year which may discount the adoption fee for certain pets..
INCLUDES
* Spaying or Neutering prior to going home
* Age appropriate vaccinations, except rabies
* At least one deworming
* Feline Leukemia (FELV) testing for all cats and kittens 6 months and up
* Hugs and kisses from the lucky animal you take home!
Click here for the Online Application <http://www.bchumane.org/animals/application.php>

Make A Donation!

Brown County Humane Society is a small, not for profit private shelter housing and rehoming hundreds of animals every year. Can't adopt? Make a donation to help our furkids find their way home.

Hours of Operation

Monday: 12-5
Tuesday: closed
Wednesday: 12-5
Thursday: closed
Friday: 12-5
Saturday: 12-5
Sunday: 12-5

<http://www.goodsearch.com/>

CHARACTERISTICS:
Breed: Tabby - Orange
Size: Large
Petfinder ID: 24502370

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Pet has been spayed/neutered

CONTACT:
Brown County Humane Society | Nashville, IN | 812-988-7362

For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=24502370

Brought to you by Petfinder.com

Source: http://bloomington.ebayclassifieds.com/cats-kittens/nashville/tabby-orange-peyton-large-young-male-cat/?ad=24406370

Alex Morgan Misty May Treanor Lolo Jones Aly Raisman Marvin Hamlisch Megan Rossee NASA

No comments:

Post a Comment