Saturday 21 April 2012

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Tired of walking from room to room, bringing your Entourage with you via your minty fresh Dish Hopper? Well, now you can sit down, relax and enjoy a hot cup of your favorite tunes from the same box. Dish has introduced the popular Pandora music service into its Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR System. So, you'll be able to pull up tracks, create playlists and all the usual recommendation delights you've come to expect from the personal radio service. We'd normally make Pandora's Box about this time, but we're already knee deep in the Jane's Addiction back catalog...

Continue reading Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:56:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

juliette lewis chelsea handler mitch daniels elizabeth warren shirataki noodles john kerry prince fielder

2 comments:

  1. I have always been a big fan of Pandora, the music selection is outstanding, the variety is good and this is one great addition to the Hopper. I read about it while I was finishing my shift up on Thursday at Dish and I couldn’t wait to get home so I could check it out. It made for a great poker night Friday night, no more changing channels looking for good background noise or people getting distracted by what’s on, but we had hours of great music pounding through the stereo system. I love having Pandora on the Hopper now it just gives me added music on top of the 67 Sirius XM radio stations I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding Pandora to the Hopper was a great addition indeed, I have always enjoyed listening to Pandora at work and on the computer in the office and now I can enjoy it on the television. In this update, they also doubled the amount of personal recording time in the receiver to 500 hours. The last update launched one of the best features and additions to the Hopper, the Auto Hop feature launched. It will skip all of the commercials from a Primetime Anytime show by answering yes at the beginning of the playback. So now, I do not have to fight with those small buttons on the remote try to fast forward and rewind so I can skip commercials.

    ReplyDelete